Tax Receipts (Caledonia Minor Hockey)

PrintTax Receipts

C.D.M.H.A Tax Receipts

Tax receipts will no longer be issued by CDMHA. 

C.D.M.H.A. uses the Hockey Canada Registration (HCR) system for registration.  This system is linked directly to Hockey Canada files. 

TO PRINT A RECEIPT: CLICK HERE to go to the Registration System.


League Sites
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Visit Caledonia Minor Hockey on Facebook
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Monday, January 24, 2022 at 9:50 AM