Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) is moving record checks online as of June 13,
2022. The new process will allow those living in OPP-policed communities to
submit requests for police record checks at opp.ca/recordchecks
The online application process will allow members of the public to apply quickly, easily and securely for:
• Criminal Record Check (CRC)
• Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check (CRJMC)
• Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC)
• OPP Non-Parent Custody Check (LE213)
Payment will be collected electronically as part of the online application process, with results delivered directly to the applicant through a secure portal link.
The fees for record checks remain unchanged:
• Record checks: $41.00
• Fingerprints: $90.00
• Volunteer checks: free (with form from CDMHA)
Additional information will be available for the public at opp.ca/recordchecks
as of June 13, 2022.