Travel Permits (Caledonia Minor Hockey)

PrintTravel Permits



Coaches and Team Managers,

If you are planning to play an exhibition game or attend a tournament, please ensure that you obtain the required travel permit through the OMHA.

All tournament travel inside the OMHA have no fee but require a travel permit.

All tournament games outside the OMHA requires a $20 fee.

All exhibition games outside the OHF requires a $10 per/max. $300 per association.

Exhibition Games:

Travel Permits are required for Exhibition Games both Home and Away.

- To play any exhibition game within the OHF Branch an OMHA team must obtain permission from their OMHA Regional Executive Member.

- To play any exhibition game outside OHF Branch, permission from OMHA Executive Director must be obtained as well as notification to the OMHA Regional Executive Member. (Exception border town: example Windsor and Detroit, Fort Erie and Buffalo, will be bound by paragraph 1 - above

For this season, Michael Kichinko will be handling these requests.  Please fill out the attached report and forward it to Michael.  PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE OMHA DIRECTLY.

C.D.M.H.A. Travel Permit Application - Exhibition Game
C.D.M.H.A. Travel Permit Application - Tournament

Please submit your requests to Michael at least 10 days prior to the date of your game or tournament as this can take a week to get approved by the OMHA


Michael Kichinko
C.D.M.H.A. Registrar
Cell: (905) 981-4414
E-mail: [email protected]
7 Duncan Crt.
Caledonia, Ontario N3W 1G6


League Sites
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Visit Caledonia Minor Hockey on Facebook
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 3:38 PM